Monday, August 27, 2012

One Cheap and Easy trick to losing weight!

  I wanted to share a little secret with you guys. A little secret that has helped me lose  weight.Oh boy ! I truly never imagined that doing this one simple thing would help me so much and make my weight loosing process much easier and faster. Okay I have to say that in 4 months i lost 13 pounds. But how ? What exactly did I do ? I drank water. Water ? But not just plain water. Okay, yes, plain water but what I'm referring to is cold almost frozen water! Yep that's right. Drinking cold water accelerates weight loss and fat burning.

Cold water is much better than just  room temperature water. And the reason why it's much bettter is because cold water accelerates weight loss and fat burning.. I know, i just said that but it's true! Ice burns fat.It's great for burning belly fat. Of course, if you're going to try the drinking cold water method, be sure to do it along with a healthy well balanced diet and physical activity. Yes I also know this might sound stupid but it's true. Try it out for yourself and see the results ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment